Powered By Blogger

06 October 2010

Glad to be back to work!!!

I am really glad to be back to work!! It's going good and smooth with the exception of inprocessing which is never easy or fun!!! But, hey...I'm getting paid either way.

Matt is home and that is great. He has been so helpful around the house while on leave and needs a break to just breathe from his work demands. It's nice having a man's touch on things around here. He has dug me out of the technical hole I always fall into when he's out. I swear I would have an old black and white TV with rabbit ears and tinfoil, an old home (corded) phone, and no internet. I really would. That's his part of this marriage contract. To keep up with all the electronic stuff here and I take care mostly the rest. Fair to me since I just don't like the kinks with that stuff!!

Bran is busy job hunting and hopefully will have a job soon so she can start saving money!!! She has a great boyfriend and he's become a main staple at the Swingholm casa. It's nice since she hasn't ever brought/had a boyfriend come over EVER!!!!! He's a great guy too!! Works hard, going to night school and has great future plans with the Department of Homeland Security!!!!

MQS is doing well in school and still hates the uniform. Can't say I blame her but it's nice not having to figure out what to wear in the morning. Shaves time off our morning routine!!! YAY me!! We need to figure out a solution to her bag situation though since she is carrying a heavy shoulder bag and she is too small!!

0 comments: